Support the Campaign
Sign up to the We Are Undefeatable Supports Hub to access campaign resources.
Ensure you and the staff in your organisation are aware of LiveWell Dorset and the services they offer. Where appropriate, signpost participants and patients to LiveWell Dorset where they can access free behaviour change support and advice.
Follow the Campaign Social Media
We Are Undefeatable
- Facebook: We Are Undefeatable
- Twitter: @undefeatable
- Instagram: @we.are.undefeatable
- YouTube: We Are Undefeatable
Order Campaign Resources
Guidance and Support for Activity Providers
UK Coaching has created a dedicated We Are Undefeatable section on its website.
The page highlights a range of guides and resources available to coaches, and reinforces the power of Great Coaching as a tool to help people with long-term health conditions build a positive relationship with being active.
Guidance and Support for Health Care Professionals
Providing accessible, evidence based, condition specific information to help you give advice on physical activity at all stages of a patient's treatment pathway, based on the time you have available.
Training Available in Dorset
A range of free training is available in Dorset, supporting people working in primary and secondary care to promote physical activity and support behaviour change including;
- Public Health England Clinical Champions Training – free locally tailored training sessions for doctors, nurses, and other interested health care professionals in primary and secondary care.
- RSPH Level 2 training in encouraging physical activity
- RSPH Level 2 course in supporting behaviour change
For more information on all training available contact Active Dorset: firstname.lastname@example.org